Cybernet is a leading Internet and Data Communication Network Service Provider in Pakistan. We are present in 20 cities with more than 1500 B2B clients of innovative enterprise solutions and above 200,000 B2C consumers of Stormfiber. Our increasingly diverse team is dedicated to achieving. We empower our people to use their spaces, passions, and talents to perform at their best. We grow because our people grow with us. Join the Cybernet family.
- Research and analyze consumer behavior, market trends and competitor activity.
- Establish and evaluate marketing budgets and its KPls.
- Develop and implement strategies that resonate with the target market.
- Plan and execute marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Build brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability.
- Measure and report on campaign performance and assessing KPls and ROI.
- Oversee the production of advertisements, promotional materials and mail campaigns.
- Maintain dose relationship with primary business partners.
- Optimize user experience of e-portal and mobile application.
- Bachelors in business, marketing or related field (16 years of formal education). Minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience in IT, services sector.
- Previous experience in developing brand and marketing strategies.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in managing and leading teams. Highly organized and perform well under pressure. Strong research and analytical skills.
What We Offer
- Market competitive compensation package.
- Medical coverage for employees and their families.
- Festival bonuses.
- A culture of diversity, inclusion and respect for each other.
- A team that continuously work towards mutual development and success.