A highly driven Assistant Manager Direct Sales who develops strategies to improve sales, effectively handles customer complaints, and assists with the recruitment of Direct Sales staff. Demonstrates exceptional leadership skills and ensures that sales staff comply with company policies and guidelines. Ultimately, a top-performing Assistant Manager Direct Sales to achieve excellent customer service at all times.
- Continually meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Supervise and guide the sales team as well as provide incentives (as per policy) to motivate staff to achieve sales targets.
- Continuously monitor the performance of the sales team.
- Identify opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
- Regularly attend sales meetings and training sessions.
- Builds business by identifying and selling Stormfiber products to prospects.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying and evaluating prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells Stormfiber products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensure timely provision of knowledge of new promotions, products and services to the customers.
- Explores new house passes in his assigned area. Makes door-to-door sales presentations in order to sell Storm Fiber services to potential & existing Customers in assigned territory.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Promotes a positive company image through customer care, trouble shooting and providing remedial solution to day to day problems faced by the customer.
- Ensures effective implementation of Storm Fiber SOPs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor and/or Masters in business administration with specializing in sales and marketing
- 3-5 year proven experience in leading sales teams
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Proven experience in Sales Planning, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Negotiation, Meeting Sales Goals.
- Team player. Achieves own targets and helps teammates achieves their targets as well.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal communication, and the ability to convey information clearly and effectively
- Excellent delegator and mediator
- Great interpersonal skills and customer service
- Quick decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Responsible, goal oriented and organized
- Certifications in sales, customer services
- Proficiency in English
- Independence with positive energy level
- Creativity with emphasize on Excellence
Interested applicants can email their resume to [email protected] with the subject ‘AE’