- Research and analyze consumer behavior, market trends and competitor activity.
- Establish and evaluate marketing budgets and its KPls.
- Develop and implement strategies that resonate with the target market.
- Plan and execute marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Build brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability.
- Measure and report on campaign performance and assessing KPls and ROI.
- Oversee the production of advertisements, promotional materials and mail campaigns.
- Maintain dose relationship with primary business partners.
- Optimize user experience of e-portal and mobile application.
- Bachelors in business, marketing or related field (16 years of formal education). Minimum 3-4 years’ of relevant experience in IT, services sector.
- Previous experience in developing brand and marketing strategies.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in managing and leading teams. Highly organized and perform well under pressure. Strong research and analytical skills.
- Good problem solving skills and understanding of complex scenarios and their root cause.
- Effective planning, organization and task management skills
Interested applicants can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘AMMrkt-22’