Summary of the position:
A hard-working Office Attendant to manage, clean, stock, and maintain the office kitchen as well as to ensures proper sanitization of all Kitchen areas. Demonstrates sound knowledge of proper food handling procedures. Able to follow all food health and safety guidelines and display excellent organizational skills to ensure the timely delivery of kitchen duties.
- Preparing and serving tea, green tea and coffee as and when ordered
- Serve lunch and snacks during lunchtime.
- Keep kitchen supplies inventory up to date and report to the supervisor.
- Properly washing and drying all dishes, and other utensils, cooking instruments and cutting boards.
- Neatly putting away all utensils, cooking instruments, dishes, and cutting boards in their respective places.
- Removing garbage, replacing garbage bags, and washing garbage cans.
- Mopping and sweeping the kitchen areas as required.
- Storing ingredients and food items according to food safety standards.
- Strict following of health and hygiene protocols and procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Matriculation, Intermediate.
- Proven experience in managing kitchen services.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability of safe using of kitchen equipment and appliances.
- Sound knowledge of food safety standards and procedures.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.