- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Intermediate or Bachelor degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service attitude
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Receptioist-22”