The position supervises a team of third party vendors and ODN staff to achieve customer activations effectively.
- Physical survey of the customer premises.
- Proper Management of drop cable/building attachment etc.
- Suggesting location & cables placement.
- Educate the customers for operating instructions.
- Familiar with GIS mapping. Able to read google maps.
- Familiar with MS-Office especially Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with MS-Outlook with use of English in email communications.
- Inter-departmental coordination skills
- Communication skills (internal and external)
- Familiar with use of safety equipment and tools.
- Able to mentor and train team.
- Assist Team Lead on ground conditions and choice of cable.
- Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) or Intermediate (complete)
- Age bracket below 36 years
- Familiar with GPON technology
- Ability to satisfy the customer by performing testing and troubleshooting
- Effective response to the service disruption events and ensure timely restoration.
- One to two year experience will be preferred
- Fresh with relevant educational background (capacity will be enhanced) Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Integrity and honesty
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach. Fast learner and passion for sales
- Negotiating and coordination
- Team spirit
- Inter-personal skills
- Independence with positive energy level
- Operational Excellence (quality with cost efficiency)