- Develop medium to large scale web applications using PHP (MVC frameworks, such as Laravel, Yii2, CodeIgnitor), HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and MySQL.
- Work in distributed system environment and implement transaction management, queuing system and state tracking.
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures and controls of Information security.
- Assist the team lead in designing the application and database architecture.
- Masters / Bachelors in Computer Science with minimum 3.0 CGPA.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- 1-5 years of relevant experience in web application development in PHP using MVC framework.
- Experience of working with relational databases.
- Experience / understanding of version control system (GIT/GitLab).
Interested applicants can email their resume to email@example.com with the subject ‘SE-KHI’