- Test applications from the perspective of user/client requirements including functional testing, non-functional testing, regression testing, database testing and automation testing.
- Non-functional testing, regression testing, database testing and automation testing
- Prepare and execute test cases covering all scenarios as per documents/client requirements. Give UATs demos to clients.
- Perform bug verification activities.
- Acquire knowledge about testing methodologies and practice and learn new testing tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering with minimum CGPA of 3.00.
- 1-5 years of relevant experience (preferably within the IT and telecom industry).
- Strong concepts of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and database (queries, RDBMS).
- Knowledge of billing software will be a plus.
- Good problem solving skills and understanding of complex scenarios and their root cause.
- Effective planning, organization and task management skills
Interested applicants can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘SQA-22’