- Test applications from the perspective of user/client requirements including functional testing, non-functional testing, regression testing, database testing and automation testing.
- Prepare and execute test cases covering all scenarios as per documents/client requirements.
- Give UATs demos to clients.
- Perform bug verification activities.
- Acquire knowledge about testing methodologies and practice and learn new testing tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering with minimum CGPA of 3.00.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience (preferably within the IT industry).
- Strong concepts of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and database (queries, RDBMS).
- Knowledge of billing software will be a plus.
- Good problem solving skills and understanding of complex scenarios and their root cause.
- Effective planning, organization and task management skills
Interested applicants can email their resume to [email protected] with the subject ‘SQA-22’