Technical · Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi
• Assess nature of queries and provide technical support to corporate clients.
• Maintain and ensure cordial services for the clients.
• Ensure resolution of complaints within given and committed time.
• Help troubleshoot Network Access Layer issues related to CPE installed at customers’ end (router, switches, etc.).
• Respond to queries with regards to internet access technologies (i.e. DSL, VSAT Fiber, WiMAX, GPON and RF).
• Initiate ticket for incident resolution in system and communicate to all stakeholders.
• Bachelors in telecommunications, electronics, networking or computer science.
• CCNA certified will be preferred.
• Fresh Graduates or 1-2 years of experience required
• Good understanding of OSI Layer, TCP/IP, switching & routing.
• Knowledge and experience with Linux & VM.
• Network security exposure (basic level).
• Role requires rotation on 8 hours’ shift roster.