Witness Your Infrastructural Tomorrow, Today.
Invest In A Future Proof Infrastructure
Whether it is deploying infrastructure for our own networks, or providing infrastructure deployment services for our customers, we follow a strict fiber deployment protocol to ensure service excellence.
Special Considerations for the development of civil Infrastructure
- Detailed surveys of customers and physical routes to ensure maximum buried network till the customer’s premises.
- Minimum depth of the buried duct should be 1200mm.
- In areas where minimum depth standards cannot be met, ducts should be encased in heavy GI casing and secured with hard concrete of a specific standard
- All the major rail/road crossings are thrust bore at a minimum depth of 1500m.
- Selection of Customized Cable Pathway construction to ensure the cable’s smooth running of trouble shooting during O&M.
We ensure that select standards of fiber and cable construction are used for specific applications/deployments.
Our Quality Assurance Plan
We perform a Post Installation / Development visual inspection of the entire OSP route, check for any obvious problem, but additionally perform detailed inspections on randomly chosen sections & on all critical areas. The items that are reviewed, in particular, will include:
- Cable Location & Proper Clearance
- Bonding & Grounding
- Duct Exposure
- Cable Exposure
- Cable Bend radius if it’s visible (aerial)
- Messenger Attachments (aerial)
We have also developed a dedicated GIS department for the Planning, Designing and Recording of every step of fiber infrastructure deployment. This is a crucial part of our fiber operation and management function as it can detect, localize and rectify network faults at the click of a button.
One of our major strengths is the vendors we choose to partner with. Our networks are built with strong and long-lasting materials to ensure customers won’t have to suffer unnecessary issues with their infrastructure.
Finally, we hire some of the best talent in the industry. We provide them with trainings to ensure that they meet our preset standards. We also ensure that they are backed by our dedicated support teams who are there 24/7 to ensure that any and all customer complaints are resolved efficiently.