Beyond Broadband For Business
A Total Quality Network For Your Organization.
Effective Date: August 1st, 2023
Cybernet operates the www.cyber.net.pk website.
Service here refers to the “www.cyber.net.pk” website operated by Cybernet.
- Personal Data
Personal Data refers to information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Usage Data
Usage Data refers to data that is automatically collected and generated either by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies refer to bits and pieces of messages generated by a web application and stored on a user’s
device (computer or mobile device).
The User refers to the individual using Cybernet Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
What kind of data does Cybernet collect?
Cybernet collects a variety of information for various purposes to provide and improve its Service to you. These include:
Cybernet may ask the user to provide certain Personal Data for user identification or contacting purposes. This Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Username and Password
- Cookies and Usage Data
The Usage Data collected by Cybernet includes information on how the Service is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as the user’s computer Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Data Collected via Tracking & Cookies
User can instruct the browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if a user does not accept cookies, it might interrupt the usage of some portions of the services. Cybernet shall use Session Cookies to execute its Service. Cybernet may also use Persistent Cookies to remember user preferences and various settings.
Why does Cybernet collect Data?
Cybernet collects data for various purposes that include:
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, answers to your queries and general information about our products, services, and events unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To detect, prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
Does Cybernet disclose data?
Cybernet may disclose user’s Personal Data in good faith and belief that any such action is necessary in order:
- To comply with legal obligations.
- To comply with any circumstances that may arise because of litigation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Cybernet.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
How does Cybernet ensure data security?
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Does Cybernet employ third-party service providers?
Cybernet may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate its Services (“Service Providers”), in order to provide the Service on its behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist Cybernet in analyzing how its Service is used. These third parties shall have access to User’s Personal Data only to perform these tasks on Cybernet behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Cybernet may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of its Service.