Ensuring that your business is always online
Embrace the reliability and speed that come with your own dedicated connection
Dedicated Internet Access
With the ever-increasing growth in business internet usage and demand for higher bandwidths, finding the right connectivity services for your business needs is crucial. Fast-track your online experience with Cybernet’s Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) that ensures you’re always one step ahead.
Using our state-of-the-art technology infrastructure, Cybernet’s DIA service delivers the resiliency and high-speed internet you need to meet your growing business demands. It is exclusively designed for business customers and carriers like you, who want to ensure a seamless end-user experience.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
Cybernet’s DIA service provides you internet access with symmetric upload and download bandwidths, which is fundamental for your business-critical applications that require high-speed data transfer in both directions.
With a highly flexible and scalable internet connection, you can easily adjust and accommodate the changing bandwidth needs of your business. Cybernet offers you a range of service speeds from 1 Mbps to 10 Gbps.
Cybernet’s cutting-edge core and access infrastructure with integrated network diversity, offers internet access with up to 99.5% service availability. Cybernet’s DIA service offers a dedicated 24/7 connection with consistent bandwidth, unaffected by other network users.
Support for IPv6/IPv4
Cybernet’s DIA service offers the provision of continuous support for IPv4 addressing while allowing for the simultaneous deployment of IPv6 application.
You will receive 24/7 helpdesk technical customer support with proactive monitoring.
Last Mile Diversity
Cybernet offers diverse last-mile connectivity from alternate POPs, wherever feasible, to ensure high service availability. This robust network infrastructure, along with redundant connectivity, enhances the reliability of Cybernet’s services.
Network Monitoring System with the following features:
- Link status
- Total bandwidth usage
- Device availability and uptime
- Alert on link status toggling
Cybernet’s Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) protection services ensure uninterrupted availability of business-critical online services, minimizing potential revenue loss and mitigating the risk of service disruptions caused by DDoS attacks.
Managed Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) services
Cybernet can provide CPE management and maintenance services, ensuring seamless connectivity and improved efficiency tailored to your business needs.
Dedicated Internet Speed that best fits your business needs
You can select the following speeds based on the scale of your enterprise and the demands of your business operations:
- Up to 100 Mbps (for small enterprises and startups): Suitable for casual web browsing, occasional file transfer, quality streaming and smooth video conferencing.
- Up to 1 Gbps (for medium enterprises): Suitable for accommodating multiple users (Approx. 100), rapid downloads and uploads of large files, collaborative video conferencing, uninterrupted streaming, effortless sharing of media files, and access to cloud applications.
- Up to 10 Gbps (for large enterprises): Suitable for seamless e-commerce hosting, high-performance cloud applications, real-time transfers of large files, ultra-high-definition video streaming, and large-scale web conferencing.