The position basically assists Splicer ODN Development.
- Complete installation of infrastructure of fiber optic cable till the distribution box
- On the spot complaint handling
- Assisting Splicer during Fiber Distribution Terminal (FDT) and Distribution Box (ADT)
- Laying and handling of 2-fiber, 6-fiber, 12-fiber and 24-fiber cable
- Working with GPON technology among others.
- Effective response to the service disruption events and ensure timely restoration.
- Intermediate or Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) (complete)
- Age bracket below 30 years
- Familiar with GPON technology
- Must be familiar with Splicing machine, Optical Power Meter, PON Meter and OTDR.
- Ability to satisfy the customer by performing testing and troubleshooting
- One to two year experience will be preferred
- Fresh with relevant educational background (capacity will be enhanced)
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Integrity and honesty
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach. Fast learner and passion for sales
- Familiar with use of safety equipment and tools.
- To Maintaining toolkits/equipment/test gears etc.
- Negotiating and coordination
- Team spirit
- Inter-personal skills
- Independence with positive energy level
- Operational Excellence (quality with cost efficiency)
Interested applicants can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Cable Technician’