- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrating product features to customers.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
- Completing order forms and submitting them for processing.
- Attending trade shows and other industry-related events.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
- Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made.
- Intermediate/Bachelors degree holder
- Prior experience in sales
- Good communication and persuasive skills
Interested applicants can email their resume to [email protected] with the subject ‘DSE-22’