Cybernet is a leading Internet and Data Communication Network Service Provider in Pakistan. We are present in 20 cities with more than 1500 B2B clients of innovative enterprise solutions and above 200,000 B2C consumers of Stormfiber. Our increasingly diverse team is dedicated to achieving. We empower our people to use their spaces, passions, and talents to perform at their best. We grow because our people grow with us. Join the Cybernet family.
- Plan, integrate and monitor core network and voice infrastructure.
- Configure and maintain network devices and servers through coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as a point of escalation for service integration, testing and delivery with partners and stakeholders.
- Proactively use monitoring tools to analyze daily trends, identify systemic issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Report performance and network status to the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication, Electronics or Computer Science with a minimum CGPA of 3.00.
- Up to 2 years of relevant experience.
- CCNA/CCNP will be preferred.
- Strong concepts of IP routing& network designing.
- Knowledge and experience with Linux & Databases servers would be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What We Offer
- Market competitive compensation package.
- Medical coverage for employees and their families.
- Festival bonuses.
- A culture of diversity, inclusion and respect for each other.
- A team that continuously work towards mutual development and success.