- Assess nature of queries and provide technical support to corporate clients.
- Maintain and ensure cordial services for the clients.
- Ensure resolution of complaints within given and committed time.
- Help troubleshoot Network Access Layer issues related to CPE installed at customers’ end (router, switches, etc.).
- Respond to queries with regards to internet access technologies (i.e. DSL, VSAT Fiber, WiMAX, GPON and RF).
- Initiate ticket for incident resolution in system and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Bachelors in telecommunications, electronics, networking or computer science.
- CCNA certified will be preferred.
- Fresh Graduates or 1-2 years of experience required
- Good understanding of OSI Layer, TCP/IP, switching & routing.
- Knowledge and experience with Linux & VM.
- Network security exposure (basic level).
- Role requires rotation on 8 hours’ shift roster.
Apply at [email protected] with <TAC-City> in the subject line